We provide all children with nutritious meals including morning tea, lunch, dessert and afternoon tea.
We have worked alongside NSW Health to create a 6-week rotating menu in which a range of nutritious meals are offered to all children and supports the Munch and Move program.
We also cater for those children who have special or cultural dietary needs. Munch & Move is NSW Health initiative that supports the healthy development of children birth to 5 years by promoting physical activity, healthy eating and reduced small screen time.
need to Bring
- A wide brim hat with your child’s name written on it – (We have hats available to purchase at the service)
- Cot sheet set inside a pillow case with your child’s name written on it (please no plastic bags)
- Water bottle with your child’s name written on it
- Change of clothes (weather appropriate)
- We please ask that everything that you bring to the centre should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.